Schedule a coaching appointment
The following permissions for your role:
- Coaching > Appointment > Add
- Coaching > Appointment > View
- Coaching > AppointmentStatus > View
- General > Content Management User
As a quality administrator, evaluator, or supervisor, you can create a coaching appointment for agents by using a wizard. When you create a coaching appointment, you cannot schedule it over an existing coaching appointment for the agent or facilitator. Modify the existing coaching appointment.
You can schedule an appointment for up to six weeks in the future.
All participants can see content when a participant adds it to a Coaching Appointment from Content Management.
To schedule a coaching appointment:
- Go to an agent’s interactions to view the interactions detail page.
- Click the Schedule Coaching button.
- Follow the steps in the wizard.
- Select an agent from the list of agents involved in the interaction.
- Select Facilitator or Self administered. Note: If you choose Facilitator, search for and choose the facilitator for the coaching appointment.
- Name the coaching session.
- Give the coaching session a description.
- Add any content the agent may need for the coaching session.
- Click Next.
- Schedule the appointment.
- Choose a date
- Choose a time.
- Select the duration of the coaching session. The maximum duration is 60 minutes.
- Click Finish.