Add an activity to a shift
You can add an activity to a shift within a schedule, and you can adjust the length.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule that contains the desired shift and select it from the list. The Schedule Editor opens.
- Navigate to the location in the shift in which to place the activity code.
- Add an activity to the shift by doing the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the activity code list and select the activity code you want to add.
- Click and hold the + button, and then drag the code to the desired location in the shift.
- Optionally use the sizing arrows to adjust the length of the activity.
- Repeat step 6 for any additional activities you want to add.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.
In this example, we add the following activities to agent Arthur Martinez:
- A Meal with the default time of 60 minutes from noon to 1:00
- A 30-minute Break at 2:20 p.m. Notice that the default break is 15 minutes.