Add a Journey Outcome variable
Predictive Engagement allows you to track users as they interact with your website. You can use action maps to design engagements that enhance each user’s personal experience and help you achieve your business outcomes. Genesys Predictive Engagement uses AI to predict whether a visitor will achieve a particular business objective. These business objectives are called outcomes. For more information, see Prepare Architect components.
Add a journey outcome variable to a task sequence
You can add a journey outcome to an Update Data action to obtain the Predictive Engagement Journey Outcome ID in a task.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select JourneyOutcome.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- In the Value To Assign field, click the Expression button and perform one of these steps:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- (Optional) To add another variable, click the Add update statement button.