Add a Journey Outcome Score variable
Genesys Predictive Engagement uses AI to predict whether a visitor will achieve a particular business objective. These business objectives are called outcomes. For each outcome you define, there is a machine learning model that evaluates a visitor’s behavior against the behavior of other visitors on your website to determine the visitor’s outcome score. Your organization’s models are unique to you.
Each outcome score represents the likelihood that the visitor will achieve the particular business outcome, based on the actions the visitor has taken so far during the session or on other activities related to the visitor that are included in the appropriate events (for example, geolocation).
The model updates a visitor’s score for each outcome in real-time, and a visitor’s scores can change as they navigate your website.
If a visitor communicates with an agent, the agent can see the visitor’s outcome scores while viewing the visitor’s complete set of journey context data. Also, the outcome scores can trigger action maps that enhance a visitor’s engagement on your site.
Add a journey outcome score variable to a task sequence
You can add a journey outcome to an Update Data action to obtain the Predictive Engagement Journey Outcome score in a task.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select JourneyOutcomeScore.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- In the Value To Assign field, click the Expression button and perform one of these steps:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- (Optional) To add another variable, click the Add update statement button.