Add a Journey Segment variable
Predictive Engagement allows you to track users as they interact with your website. Segments identify and classify visitors based on their shared behavior and characteristics.
Add a journey segment variable to a task sequence
You can add a journey segment to an Update Data action to obtain the Predictive Engagement Journey Outcome score in a task.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select JourneySegment.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- In the Value To Assign field, click the Expression button and perform one of these steps:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- (Optional) To add another variable, click the Add update statement button.