Create a collection variable
In Architect, create a collection variable in the task editor’s Update Data data action. In the Update Data action’s design area, add an update statement and choose to create a Collection. Next, select the collection’s data type.
On the design form, Architect creates a variable name | value-to-assign pairing. When you enter the Variable Name, Architect creates either a flow level variable or task level variable, based on the entry. If the entry matches an existing variable name, Architect uses the existing name instead of creating a new variable.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task sequence.
- In the Update Data design form, click the arrow at the end of the Add update statement list and choose Create Collection.
- With the Create Collection drop-down list still open, select the type of collection you want to create. Options include:
- ACD Skill Collection
- Boolean Collection
- Currency Collection
- DateTime Collection
- Decimal Collection
- Duration Collection
- Group Collection
- Integer Collection
- Phone Number Collection
- Queue Collection
- String Collection
- User Collection
- Wrapup Code Collection
- Configure the values and variables for your collection. For more information, see Update Data action.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.