Add a full day off to an agent in the schedule
You can add a full day of time-off to an agent within a schedule.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the desired schedule and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Select to highlight the agent or agents for whom you want to add a day off.Note: Use Ctrl + click to select multiple agents.
- Click the Add Full Day Off icon.The Add Full Day Off dialog box opens.
- Click the Activity Code list and select the activity code.
- Click the calendar icon at the end of the Start Date box and choose the date.
- Under Length, use the Hours and Minutes up and down arrows to select the length of the time off.
- If the agent will be paid for the full day off, enable Counts as Paid Time.
- Optionally add a description for the day off and then click OK.