Add a full day off to an agent in the schedule
You can add a full day of time-off to an agent within a schedule.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the management unit.
- Search for the schedule and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view the data, in the upper right corner, select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the business unit’s time zone.
- Select the agent or agents for whom you want to add a day off.Note: Use Ctrl + click to select multiple agents.
- Click the Add Full Day Off icon. The Add Full Day Off dialog box opens.
- Click the Activity Code list and select the activity code.
- Click Calendar at the end of the Start Date box and choose the date.
- Under Length, use the Hours and Minutes up and down arrows to select the length of the time-off.
- Under Payable Length, set the duration to Same as Length or No payable time.
- If the agent will be paid for the full day off, enable Counts as Paid Time.
- Optionally add a description for the day off and then click OK.