Add a Communication variable
Use the Communication variable to interact, via one-way communication, with a customer. The caller or chat recipient does not reply to the message.
Add a communication variable to a task sequence
In a task sequence, you can add a communication variable to an Update Data action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select Communication.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- In the Value To Assign field, click the Expression button and perform one of these steps:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click the Large Expression Editor button to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- (Optional) To add another variable, click the Add update statement button.
- Add an appropriate action to the task sequence and configure it to use the skill variables you created here.