Series: Historical shrinkage
Access the historical shrinkage view
- Workforce Management > Shrinkage > View permission.
To open the historical shrinkage view, perform the following steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Historical Shrinkage.
- From the Business Units and Management Unit list, in the upper right corner, select a management unit.
You can also open the historical shrinkage view as follows:
- Click Performance > Historical Shrinkage.
- From the Business Unit and Management Unit list, select the appropriate management unit.
View historical shrinkage
You can view the scheduled and actual shrinkage details of the management unit. To view the historical shrinkage, perform the following steps:
- In the date picker field, click Calendar and select the required date range.
- Select whether to view the data daily or weekly.
- Select whether to view the data for shrinkage over time or aggregated shrinkage.
The shrinkage view displays the data for a management unit based on your date range and the granularity that you select.
Historical shrinkage overview :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Navigate the historical shrinkage view