About the AWS S3 recording bulk actions integration
The AWS recording bulk actions integration enables quality managers to create a policy to automatically export recordings of any media type, screen recordings, attachments, and metadata in bulk and store them in a configured AWS S3 bucket. The AWS recording bulk actions integration also enables quality managers to explicitly invoke the bulk export recording API, to export a specified set of recordings.
Read the requirements. To use the integration, first create IAM resources in your AWS account and then add the integration in your Genesys Cloud organization. After you add the integration, create or edit a policy to enable Export Recording with Integration, or alternatively, invoke the Recording Bulk Job API to bulk export the set of recordings you need.
- Requirements for the AWS S3 recording bulk action integration
- Create IAM resources for the AWS S3 recording bucket
- Add the AWS S3 Recording Bulk Actions Integration
- Working with exported recordings in AWS S3 bucket
- Create a policy
- Bulk delete/export of recordings API
- Search for documents in AWS S3 exports