Requirements for the AWS S3 recording bulk action integration
- An AWS S3 bucket in the same region as your Genesys Cloud organization. For more information, see AWS regions for Genesys Cloud deployment.
- An IAM role that has access to one or more AWS policies or AWS S3 functions. For more information, see Create IAM resources for AWS S3 bucket.
- A Genesys Cloud organization.
- The following permissions (at a minimum) selected for the administrator of the integration and actions: Notes:
- Depending on where you access the permissions in Genesys Cloud, the permission names appear in different formats.
- Instead of selecting individual integrations > action permissions, you can select Integrations > Action > All Permissions. This permission grants administrators access to all permissions—current and future—involving actions.
- Integrations > Integration > Edit and View
These permissions allow administrators to edit and view integrations.
- Integrations > Action > Add, Delete, Edit, Execute, and View
These permissions allow administrators to add, delete, edit, test, and view custom actions.
- An installed AWS S3 recording bulk actions integrations. For more information, see Add the AWS S3 recording bulk actions integration.
- An IAM role added to the integration credentials in Genesys Cloud.
For more information about the integration, see About the AWS S3 recording bulk actions integration.