Requirements for the AWS S3 recording bulk action integration
- An AWS S3 bucket.
Note: If the S3 bucket is not in the same region as your Genesys Cloud organization, an Amazon S3 data transfer cost may be incurred. For more information, see AWS regions for Genesys Cloud deployment and Amazon S3 pricing.
- An IAM role that has access to one or more AWS policies or AWS S3 functions. For more information, see Create IAM resources for AWS S3 bucket.
- A Genesys Cloud organization.
- The following permissions (at a minimum) selected for the administrator of the integration and actions: Notes:
- Depending on where you access the permissions in Genesys Cloud, the permission names appear in different formats.
- Instead of selecting individual integrations > action permissions, you can select Integrations > Action > All Permissions. This permission grants administrators access to all permissions—current and future—involving actions.
- Integrations > Integration > Edit and View
These permissions allow administrators to edit and view integrations.
- Integrations > Action > Add, Delete, Edit, Execute, and View
These permissions allow administrators to add, delete, edit, test, and view custom actions.
- An installed AWS S3 recording bulk actions integrations. For more information, see Add the AWS S3 recording bulk actions integration.
- An IAM role added to the integration credentials in Genesys Cloud.
For more information about the integration, see About the AWS S3 recording bulk actions integration.