View an interaction’s audit trail
The entity types you can see in an audit depend on your role:
- Quality Administrator default role: Calibration, Evaluation, Annotation
- Quality Evaluator default role: Evaluation, Annotation, Recording
- Genesys Cloud Supervisor default role: Annotation
The Audit Trail tab displays a history of how the interaction was handled, including the recording, annotations, evaluations, and calibrations.
- Click Performance > Interactions.
- Click the row for an interaction.
- Click the Audit Trail tab.
Information included in the interaction’s audit trail
The audit trail lists the following objects and actions:
Evaluation: create, delete, read, update
Calibration: create, delete, read, update
Recording: create, archive, delete, read, update retention, update, restore complete, abandon
Annotation: create, delete, update