View content offers
The following permissions:
Configure the following permissions in Genesys Cloud CX:
Journey > Action Template > Add, Delete, Edit, View
View content offers
- In Admin in Genesys Cloud CX, open the Action Library page.
- To sort the list, click the ascending or descending arrow next to the column heading by which to sort.
- To view a description of a column's contents, click the Information icon.
- Name: Descriptive and meaningful action name.
- Status: Status of the content offer.
- Published: Configuration is complete and the content offer is available to use in action maps. You can no longer edit the content offer.
- Draft: Configuration is in progress and the content offer is unavailable to use in action maps.
- Archived: Content offer is no longer available to use in new action maps. However, the content offer continues to work with the action maps that were using it before archival.
- Date Created: Date that an administrator created the content offer.
- Last Modified: Most recent date that an administrator modified the content offer.
The action library gathers the following metrics in 3-month intervals.
- Offered: Total number of times that Genesys Predictive Engagement offered this content offer to web site visitors.
- CTR: (Click-through rate) Ratio of visitors who clicked the content offer to the number of visitors who saw the offer.
View content offer details
- To view details, click the content offer.
- To view an action map that uses the content offer, click the action map name.
- To close the details view, click the arrow.
Create a content offer
Click Create content offer and then follow the instructions in Create a content offer.
Edit a content offer
Click the content offer and then click the Edit menu option. For more information about the available options, see Create a content offer.
Duplicate a content offer
To simplify the process of creating a content offer, you can duplicate an existing one. Click the content offer to duplicate and then click the Duplicatemenu option. The duplicate content offer displays in edit mode, with -COPY appended to the name. Change the name of the duplicate content offer and then modify the remaining information as appropriate. For more information about the available options, see Create a content offer.
Save a content offer
When you create or duplicate a content offer:
- If the content offer is not ready to use in action maps, click Save as draft.
- If the content offer is ready to use in action maps, click Save and publish.
Revert published content offer to draft
To edit a published content offer, revert it to draft mode first. Click the content offer and then click the Revert to draft menu option.
Archive a content offer
If you no longer need a content offer, deletion is not possible. However, you can archive the content offer. Click the content offer and then click the Archive menu option.