Update CX Cloud from Genesys and Salesforce packages
- Create a Lightning app named Administration Settings
- Configure core services settings
- Install the CX Cloud, Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud package
The Install and Update Packages settings in the Administration Settings app displays the installed version of the CX Cloud, Core Services for Salesforce Service Cloud; CX Cloud, Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud; and CX Cloud, WEM for Salesforce Service Cloud packages. It also displays the latest release version available, if any, and the option to install the latest version.
To view the installed packages updates:
- On the Setup Home page, click the App Launcher icon and search for the Administration Settings app in the Search apps and items box and launch the app.
- In the app navigation items, select Install and Update Packages.
- Select the package and click Install Now to install the latest version.