Install the CX Cloud, Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud package
The CX Cloud, Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud package contains all the components to connect Genesys Cloud with Salesforce Service Cloud Voice. The integration allows you to set up Genesys Cloud as the telephony provider for your contact center in Salesforce.
- Enable Omni-Channel settings. See Enable Omni-Channel.
Ensure to enable Omni-Channel settings before installing the package. Otherwise, the package installation fails.
- Enable Service Cloud Voice.
In Salesforce, on the Setup Home page, search for Voice in the Quick Find box and select Partner Telephony Setup. Enable Service Cloud Voice and turn on Voice with Partner Telephony.
- Install the CX Cloud, Core Services for Salesforce Service Cloud package.
To install the voice package:
- On the Setup Home page, click the App Launcher icon and search for Administration Settings app in the Search apps and items box and launch the app.
- In the app navigation items, select Install and Update Packages.
- In the Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud section, click Install Now.
- In the first step of installation, select Install for All Users or Install for Specific Profiles option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
Verify the installed package
Check and verify the package installation in Salesforce:
- On the Setup Home page, search for Installed Packages in the Quick Find box and select Installed Packages.
- Confirm that the CX Cloud, Voice for Salesforce Service Cloud package is installed.