Create a Lightning app in Salesforce
Create a Lightning app named Contact Center in Salesforce. When creating the app, you can add the Genesys Cloud CX Utility and Omni-Channel widgets. The Genesys Cloud CX Utility provides agents with the ability to manage their phone, queue, and after call work.
To create a Lightning app in Salesforce:
- On the Setup Home page, search for Apps in the Quick Find box and select App Manager.
- To open the New Lightning App wizard, click New Lightning App.
- Enter a name for the app; for example, Contact Center, and click Next.
- Select Console navigation as the navigation style and click Next.
- Add the Genesys Cloud CX Utility and Omni-Channel utilities. Note: For Genesys Cloud CX Utility, ensure that you select the Start automatically option.
- Click Next.
- Select Voice Calls and move it from the Available Items list to the Selected Items list. Then, click Next.
- Accept the default navigation rules and click Next.
- Select System Administrator and move it from the Available Profiles list to the Selected Profiles list.Note: Ensure that the user profiles selected have access to the contact center. For more information, see Assign permissions sets.
- Click Save & Finish.