Test destination phone numbers with the call simulator
PureCloud provides a tool for telephony admins to test that a site is correctly configured to dial numbers and SIP addresses. The tool checks the PureCloud settings for number normalization, number plan, classification, outbound route, external trunk settings, in-service Edges, and destination sites.
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Sites.
- Locate and click your site on the Site Name list.
- Click the Simulate Call tab.
- Enter a destination number or SIP address in the Phone Number or Address field and press the return key on your physical keyboard.
- Click the Simulate Call button.