Send a fax from Documents
- Find a file in Documents. Note: Genesys Cloud supports faxing the following file types: .tiff, .pdf, .doc, .docx, and .odt.
- For the file you want to fax, select Share .
- From the Share drop-down menu, select Fax. Documents inserts the file into a fax in the Calls panel.
- Enter the fax number.
- Choose whether to include a cover page with your fax. If you include a cover page, you can make a note to include on the cover page. The cover page includes the date and time, the recipient's number, your number, and any notes you made.
- To send the fax, select the Fax button.
The status of your fax appears in the Active Calls column.Genesys Cloud also sends you an email with the status of your fax.
- View sent faxes in your personal workspace.Note: Only successfully transmitted faxes appear in your workspace.