Select a phone
- Conversation > Call > Add permission (included in the Communicate – User role)
To make and receive calls, select a phone from the Calls panel. You can also select and change your phone from User settings.
When you initially log in, or if your selected phone becomes disassociated, Calls indicates that you do not have a selected phone and prompts you to select a phone.
- Click the Calls tab. If you do not currently have a phone selected, the icon is red.
- In the Calls panel, click Phone Details.If you do not currently have a phone selected, the icon is red and has an x. The Phone Details panel opens.
- In the box under, Your device for calls, begin typing the phone name in the Search box and select it from the suggestion menu.
- (Optionally) To cancel a phone selection, click the phone name and select Deselect Phone from the suggestion menu.Note: If you do not know which phone to select or do not see your phone, contact your administrator. If you are an administrator, see Phones overview for more information about setting up phones.
Stand-alone phones do not appear in the suggestion list.