Select a phone
- Conversation > Call > Add permission (included in the Communicate – User role)
To make and receive calls, select a phone from the Calls panel. You can also select and change your phone from User settings.
When you initially log in to Genesys Cloud for the first time, you do not have a selected phone. To indicate that you do not have a selected phone, Calls appears red to prompt you to select a phone. Similarly, if your selected phone becomes disassociated, Calls appears red.
- From the sidebar, click Calls .
The Calls panel appears.
- In the Calls panel, click Phone Details.The Phone Details panel opens.
- Under, Your device for calls, click Select phone .
- Begin to type the phone name in the Search box and select it from the list of suggestions.Note: Stand-alone phones do not appear in the suggestion list.
- (Optionally) To cancel a phone selection, to the right of the phone name, click Menu down and click Deselect Phone.