Explore a contact’s organization
View all of the information for an organization associated with a contact, including contact information for the organization, contacts in the organization, notes associated with an organization, and the dates, notes, and wrap-up codes of previous interactions associated with an organization.
If no organization is associated with the client, select or create one.
Note: Contacts do not have to have an organization associated with them.
- From a contact’s profile in the Interactions panel, click the arrow beside the organization’s name.
The organizations’s full profile opens to the right of the Interactions panel.
- From the full organization profile, you can:
- To create a new organization and associate it with the contact, click New Organization. Then complete the fields and click Verify and save.
- To select an existing organization for the contact, click Select Organization. Then search for the organization you want. Select it and click Link.
- To return to the profile in the Interactions panel, click the X.