Use Save As to save a copy of a flow
Use the Save As option to create a copy of the current flow and save it under a new name. You can save a copy of an unlocked flow, or a flow locked by another user.
Save a copy of a flow
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Do one of the following:
- If the current flow is locked, click the Save As button. The Save Flow As dialog box opens.
- If the current flow is unlocked, click the arrow at the end of the Save drop-down list, and from the menu that appears click Save As. The Save Flow As dialog box opens.
- In the Name box, type a name for the copied flow.
- In the Description box, optionally add or update the new flow’s description.
- Click Save Flow. The Inbound Flow opens under the new name.
- Edit the new flow as desired and save or publish the new flow.