Use Save As to save a copy of a flow
Use the Save As option to create a copy of the current flow and save it under a new name. You can save a copy of an unlocked flow, or a flow locked by another user.
Note: If you use the Save As feature from a flow that is currently being edited by another user, Architect copies the configuration from the latest saved version of the flow. If another user edits the flow and has not yet saved his or her changes, Architect will not copy unsaved changes to the newly created flow.
Save a copy of a flow
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Do one of the following:
- If the current flow is locked, click the Save As button. The Save Flow As dialog box opens.
- If the current flow is unlocked, click the arrow at the end of the Save drop-down list, and from the menu that appears click Save As. The Save Flow As dialog box opens.
- In the Name box, type a name for the copied flow.
- In the Description box, optionally add or update the new flow’s description.
- Click Save Flow. The Inbound Flow opens under the new name.
- Edit the new flow as desired and save or publish the new flow.