View and restore previous versions of a knowledge base article
If you make and publish unwanted edits to an existing article, or you find that the current version does not meet your requirements, you can roll back to a previous version. You can preview the version to make sure that it contains the correct information.
To restore an earlier version of a knowledge article, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Knowledge, click Articles.
- Click the Knowledge Base list and then select the knowledge base that contains the article that you want to edit. The Knowledge Articles page opens.
- Click the article that you want to edit.
- Under Set up the Question, click the Revisions tab.
- To review a previous version of the article before you restore it, next to the version you want to view, click Preview.
- To roll back to a previously published version of the article, next to the version you want to restore, click Restore.