Put a BYOC Premises Edge in service
If you have taken an BYOC Premises Edge out of service to perform maintenance, you can put that Edge back in service once the maintenance is complete.
Within the Edges configuration pages, there are two places from which you can put an Edge back in service.
- From the list on the Edges page, you can select an Edge and use the Put In-Service button on the toolbar.
- On the General tab on the Edit Edge page, you can select Put Edge In-Service next to the Edge State heading in the Information panel.
Regardless of which way you choose to put an Edge back in service, the process is the same.
To put an Edge in service:
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Edges.
- Select the check box for the row that contains the Edge you want to put in service.
- Click Put In-Service on the toolbar.
- When the Put In-Service dialog appears, Click Yes.
You’ll then see that the Edge state changes to In-Service.