Place a new call while on call
Agents can place a new call while on hold with a current call.
- While on a call, click Start a new call.
- Place a new call on behalf of a queue by entering the name of the queue and the contact’s information.
Genesys Cloud places the previous call on hold. All calls display in the Active Interactions list.
- To switch to the previous call, select it from the Active Interactions list and click the Hold icon to take that call off hold. Genesys Cloud places the current call on hold and takes the previous call off hold.Note: Only one call can be active and not on hold at a time.
- End the calls and complete any after call work (ACW).
- Click Done to complete each interaction.