Override default speech recognition settings
In menu actions, if you have the appropriate permission, you can override default speech recognition settings as defined in the call flow’s Settings area. For example, you can adjust the:
- Minimum confidence level: The minimum confidence level, or the highest scoring the phrase must receive to achieve a successful match.
- Complete match timeout: The maximum time to wait after caller provides a valid speech input and stops talking before the system presents a positive match.
- Incomplete match timeout: The length of time to wait after caller stops talking and when the verbal selection is invalid before the system indicates no match is found.
- Maximum speech length: The length of time allotted to the caller to make his or her verbal selection before the system times out and either prompts the caller to make a selection or disconnects the call.
To override default speech recognition settings
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, click Speech Recognition.
- To update preferred confidence or timeout levels, next to the value you want to change do the following:
- Click the override default values button.
- Use the + or – buttons to change the values.
- Click Save.