Manage disputed evaluations
- Dispute evaluations option enabled by an administrator. For more information, see Allow evaluation disputes.
- For more information, see Quality management roles and permissions.
Genesys Cloud agents and supervisors can dispute an evaluation if they are not content with the score or feel that the evaluation has been marked incorrectly. They can comment on why they are raising the dispute and send the form to an evaluator who can review the evaluation and make changes if it is necessary.
- Agents can dispute completed and released evaluations.
- Supervisors can dispute completed but unreleased evaluations, but only if they are the assignees of the respective evaluation.
Administrators can configure specific evaluation forms to allow disputes, and define which assignee can revise the disputed evaluation.
For agents: accept or dispute the evaluation
When agents receive an evaluation, they can accept or dispute that evaluation.
To dispute the evaluation, the agent must have the Quality > Evaluation > Dispute permission set.
- Agents who agree with the evaluation must select the I have reviewed the evaluation check box, then to accept the evaluation without further disputes, click Sign off.
- Agents who do not agree with the evaluation must click Dispute, and enter their reasoning for the dispute in the Comment field.
- Genesys Cloud sets the disputed evaluation into In Review state.
For assignees: rescore or decline the disputed evaluation
Genesys Cloud sets the disputed evaluation into In Review state. The evaluator can choose from the following options:
- Revise the score of an interaction of the evaluation based on the agent’s comments. To revise the score of an interaction, the assignee must have the Quality > Evaluation > Edit or the Quality > Evaluation > Edit score permission.
- Click Decline dispute. To decline the dispute, the assignee must have the Quality > Evaluation > Decline permission.