Manage a business unit
The following permissions:
- Workforce Management > Business Unit > View
- Workforce Management > Business Unit > Edit
- Workforce Management > Business Unit > Delete
You can change the business unit division with the required permissions. To move a business unit from one division to another from the divisions page, see Move objects from one division to another.
To edit a business unit, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Business Units. The Business Units page opens.
- Optionally use the text box under Business Unit Name and search for the appropriate business unit.
- To edit the business unit, click the appropriate business unit’s link.
- In the General tab, you can edit the business unit name and change the business unit division with the required permissions.
- In the Forecasting tab, you can increase or decrease the number of weeks set in the Historical Weeks field.
- In the Scheduling tab, you can modify the parameters set in the Validation Message Severities section. To add details each of the tabs in the business unit page, see Add a business unit.
- Click Save.
If a business unit contains management units, you cannot delete it. Before you can delete a business unit, remove any management units associated with it.
To delete a business unit, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Business Units.
- Next to the business unit you want to delete, click More .
- From the menu that appears, click Delete.
- Enter the name of the business unit to delete.
- Click OK.