Knowledge workbench quick start guide
- Access to Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
- Knowledge > Knowledgebase > Add, Delete, Edit, Search, View permissions
Knowledge workbench consists of knowledge services, which is a set of AI-powered services that enable you to build sophisticated knowledge bases that can be intelligently searched using APIs. In other words, you can author knowledge using the knowledge workbench so that it can be surfaced intelligently to customers.
To create and use a knowledge base, follow these steps:
- Add a knowledge base, which is basically a library for your FAQs.
- Add or import question and answer pairs, and alternative questions.
- (Optional) Create categories for the content. This step is useful if you want to organize your documents for browsing. Categories also improve the accuracy of the search results.
- Train question and answer pairs in a knowledge base.
- Test the knowledge in a knowledge base.
- Publish the knowledge base.
- Approve or deny knowledge feedback.