Install the Microsoft Teams integration from Genesys AppFoundry
- The following permissions:
- Integrations > Integration > Add
- Integrations > Integration > Delete
- Integrations > Integration > Edit
- Integrations > Integration > View
- An Office 365 license, provided by Microsoft
This procedure explains how to install the Microsoft Teams integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Admin > Integrations page. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install MS Teams into your org, complete these steps:
- Log in to Genesys Cloud.
- Navigate to the Genesys AppFoundry.
- In the Search box, type Microsoft Teams. The card for the app appears.
- Click the Microsoft Teams card. Details about the app appear.
- Click Free Trial.
Once installed, the Microsoft Teams integration is available from the Admin > Integrations page in your Genesys Cloud org.