Install the Google Dialogflow integration from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Google Dialogflow integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Integrations page in PureCloud. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install Google Dialogflow in your org, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have updated your subscription.
- Log in to PureCloud for the org in which to add Google Dialogflow.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations .
- In the Search box, type Google Dialogflow. The card for Google Dialogflow appears.
- Click the Google Dialogflow card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Google Dialogflow is now available to configure and activate from PureCloud’s Admin > Integrations > Integrations page.