Validate a flow
When you configure a flow, Architect checks it to catch problems. If the flow contains errors, the number of errors appears in red or yellow to indicate that you need to update a property action or operation.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Hover over the Validate button. Architect displays a list of validation errors and an explanation of each error.
- To open the specific location that contains a validation error, click the red- or yellow-highlighted line item.
- To confirm you resolved the error, click Validate again.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each validation error.
- When you are finished, click Save.