Validate a flow
When you configure a flow, Architect checks it to catch problems. If the flow contains errors, the number of errors appears in red or yellow to indicate that you need to update a property action or operation.
Note: Red validation errors prevent the flow from working, and must be resolved before Architect implements it for call processing. Yellow validation errors include suggestions or best practice recommendations, but will not prevent the flow from working.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Hover over the Validate button. Architect displays a list of validation errors and an explanation of each error.
- To open the specific location that contains a validation error, click the red- or yellow-highlighted line item.
- To confirm you resolved the error, click Validate again.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each validation error.
- When you are finished, click Save.