Find a correlation ID
A correlation ID is one main piece of information that ties user-side and cloud-side information together. You can use them to search back-end logs for entries to isolate the problem. Correlation IDs look something like “9d2dee33-7803-485a-a2b1-2c7538e597ee”.
They are useful because troubleshooting mainly involves a combination of user-side information (logs generated by the Web/Desktop app) and cloud-side information, which can be accessed with a correlation ID.
You can find the correlation ID from network logs or API calls.
From network logs:
- Gather console network logs.
- Go to Response Headers in the Headers tab.
- Find ININ-Correlation-Id.
From API calls:
- Go to the Response section of the API explorer.
- Find inin-correlation-id.