Enable division-aware role management
- Authorization > Grant > Add permission
- Authorization > Grant > Delete permission
- Authorization > Grant > View permission
You can enforce division awareness in organizations for admins who assign divisions to user roles. The Division-Aware Role Management setting ensures that admins must have a role that is scoped to the division that they are assigning to a user role.
For example, an admin whose roles are only scoped to Division A cannot assign user roles to Division B.
To enable division-aware role management in an organization:
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Security & Compliance, turn the Division-Aware Role Management toggle switch on or off:
- ON – Enforces admins to have permissions on a per-division basis to add or delete role grants for users.
- OFF – Allows admins to add or delete role grants for users in any division.
- Click Save.