Edit a flow name
You can edit the title and description of a flow.
- The maximum length of a flow name is 200 characters.
- When you change a flow’s name or description, the change applies to all versions of the flow. This change is applied immediately, and the action cannot be reverted. You can open a previous version of a flow, but any name or description change made to another version of the flow is reflected in all previous versions.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- To edit the flow title, do the following:
- At the top of the page, select the name of the flow. The Edit Flow Information dialog box opens.
- Update the title and optionally update the description.
- Click Save Changes.