Desktop app overview
Use the free desktop app for Windows and Mac.
- Use a dedicated application. Run Genesys Cloud as a standalone program, keeping it separate from your browser windows and tabs.
- Launch Genesys Cloud automatically. Automatically start up Genesys Cloud when your machine starts up, preventing you from missing important communications.
- Run in silent mode. Close the window but continue to run Genesys Cloud in the background, allowing you to continue receiving chats and notifications.
- Update automatically. The desktop app notifies you when a newer version is available and prompts you to refresh or install it.
1. Download the app
2. Log in
- If needed, select the language from the drop-down list in the bottom right corner of the login page.
- Enter your email address and password, select your organization’s region, and click Log In.
Are you a member of more than one organization?
If you use the same email address to log in to multiple organizations, you must enter an organization name when you log in. Genesys Cloud may ask you to enter an organization name, or you can click More Login Options.Does your organization use single sign-on?
If your administrator enabled single sign-on (SSO), click More Login Options to enter the organization name and authenticate with the Identity Provider, for example, OneLogin. Once authenticated, you can log in automatically to Genesys Cloud without entering your credentials.Don’t have a Genesys Cloud account?
To sign up for a Genesys Cloud account, click Sign Up in the lower right corner, fill out the form, and submit. Genesys Cloud sends you the information required to create an account.