Delete an ACD skill
- Routing > Skill > Manage permission
- General > Admin
When you delete an ACD skill that has previously been assigned to a user, Genesys Cloud immediately removes the skill from the user’s profile.
Note: As a best practice recommendation, be sure to review any voice or email flows to ensure the customer is not using the skill for interactions.
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click ACD Skills. The Manage ACD Skills page opens.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the category that contains the skill to remove.
- In the Search text box, to filter the skill list optionally type the first few letters of the skill.
- Next to the skill to remove, select Delete. Genesys Cloud returns a message, informing you that the skill was successfully removed.