Delete a knowledge base
You can delete a knowledge base that you no longer need. Before you delete a knowledge base, ensure that the knowledge base does not contain dependencies such as Messenger, Support Center, Agent Assist, or bot flows.
- Click Admin.
- Under Knowledge, click Articles.
- Click the Knowledge Base list and next to the knowledge base that you want to delete, click Edit . The Edit Knowledge Base dialog box opens.
- Under Touchpoints attached, confirm that the knowledge base does not have dependencies.
- Click Delete . A message appears and asks you to confirm the knowledge base removal.
- To confirm the deletion, type the name of the knowledge base that you want to remove.
- Click Delete.