Delete a business unit
- Workforce Management > Business Unit > Delete permission
If a business unit contains management units, you cannot delete it. Before you can delete a business unit, remove any management units associated with it.
To delete a business unit, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Business Units.
- Next to the business unit you want to delete, click More .
- From the menu that appears, click Delete.
- Enter the name of the business unit to delete.
- Click OK.