Data action does not appear in Genesys Cloud applications for integrations
Note: This article applies to the Adobe, AWS Lambda, Genesys Cloud, Google, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, web services, and Zendesk data actions integrations.
A data action does not appear in Genesys Cloud applications such as Architect or Scripts.
- You added an integration, but did not activate it.
- Open the Integration page in Genesys Cloud and click the Status toggle to change it from Inactive to Active.
- You created a custom action, but did not publish it.
- Open the custom action in Genesys Cloud and click Publish.
- You created a custom action that cannot be flattened and then you received an error message. Genesys Cloud filters the custom action from the list of available actions so the action did not appear in the list.
- Create and test a new custom action.
- When creating a custom action, you selected HIPAA/Secure Data, but tried to use the action in a non-secure flow. Or conversely, when creating a custom action, you did not select HIPAA/Secure Data, but tried to use the action in a secure flow.
- Create and test a new custom action with the correct HIPAA/Secure Data selection for the flow type used.
For more information about the integrations, see About the data actions integrations.