Create an image library for Canned Responses
The following permissions:
- Responses > Library > All
- Responseassets > Asset > All
You can add an image to a canned response in either of two ways:
- From a URL
- From your computer or network
- From your assets library
Note: For Canned Responses, Genesys Cloud supports .jpeg/.jpg, .gif, and .png images.
To create a library of images you can use in your Canned Responses, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Contact Center, click Response Assets.
- Click Upload.
- Find the image you want to use. Genesys Cloud opens the Upload New Asset window and shows a preview of the image.
- Optionally, change the name of the image file.
- Under the image, click Upload. The image is now available to add to your responses.
Repeat this process as needed.