Create a web survey form
- Genesys Cloud 3 license
The following permissions:
- Quality > Survey Form > Add
- Quality > Survey Form > Delete
- Quality > Survey Form > Disable
- Quality > Survey Form > Edit
- Quality > Survey Form > View
Create the survey that customers see to rate their last interaction with your contact center. After you create the survey form, set up the survey invite flow in Architect and create a policy to send out the survey.
- Click Admin.
- Under Quality, click Survey Forms.
- Click Create.
- Select a Survey Language. Genesys Cloud translates the survey form editor and default survey text, such as Clear or characters remaining, to your chosen language. However, Genesys Cloud does not translate any text you add, such as questions or directions.
- In [Survey name here], enter a name for your survey. Customers completing the form do not see the survey name.
- Optionally, to add a header to your survey, click add header. You can add information about your company, instructions, or images to the header. For more information about formatting the header, see Format the header and footer in a web survey form.
- Add question groups and questions to the survey form.
- To see a preview of how the survey will appear to customers, click Preview off.
- To return to editing the survey, click Preview on.
- To save the survey, click Save. You cannot save a survey if you did not select a language, if you did not enter a name for the survey, or if any questions or answer choices are blank.
- To publish the survey, click Publish. Every time you edit, save, and republish a survey, Genesys Cloud saves the edits as a new version of the survey. Genesys Cloud sends the newest version of a survey to customers.