Create a web messaging offer
- Architect > Flow > Search (To use the Web Messaging Override Default flow)
To offer web messaging on your website, create an action map for it. The action map defines the conditions that trigger the web messaging offer.
Note the following:
- If there is an active web messaging conversation, no other web messaging action maps trigger.
- If an action map triggers during a web session, it does not trigger again during that session. However, another action map could trigger, depending on your frequency capping settings.
- If an action map triggers in one session and the visitor rejects it, it can trigger again in subsequent sessions if it qualifies.
- Select the web messaging action and then click Next.
- If required, add a custom offer text message and click Done.