Create a wallboard account
- Wallboard subscription
Your subscription includes the Wallboard Account role, which allows you to configure wallboard users.
- The Wallboard role should have these permissions:
- Analytics > Conversation Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
- Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > Edit
- Analytics > Dashboard Configurations > View
- Analytics > Flow Aggregate > View
- Analytics > Flow Observation > View
- Analytics > Queue Observation > View
- Analytics > User Aggregate > View
- Architect > Flow Milestone > View
- Architect > Flow Outcome > View
- Architect > Flow > View
- Directory > User > View
- Routing > Queue > View
- Routing > Wrap-up Code > View
- Workforce Management > Real-Time adherence > View
As an administrator, you can create a wallboard account so that you can display a dashboard without having to pay for and use a full Genesys Cloud license.
- A wallboard account has a reduced permission set compared with a Genesys Cloud user.
- Using the wallboard account allows you to display a wallboard without requiring the use of a full Genesys Cloud license during the billing cycle.
- The first wallboard account is free to use. You will be billed for any wallboard account that you configure after the first one.
To create a Wallboard Account:
- Create a new user. We recommend you use a naming convention like Wallboard User 1, Wallboard User 2, and so on.
- Assign the role Wallboard role to the new Wallboard User you created.
Warning: Do not assign any other role to Wallboard User. If it is assigned another role, you will be charged for the full Genesys Cloud license.
- Create a dashboard.
After you have created the dashboard, you can log in to Genesys Cloud as wallboard user and display your dashboard.
|Month to Month||18.00||19.80||23.40||14.40||12.60||2,160.00||25.20||72.00||255.60|
|July 1, 2020||Article created.|
|Oct 6, 2020||Updated the pricing table with NZD, BRL, and ZAR pricing details.|