Create a wallboard account
- Wallboard subscription
Your subscription includes the Wallboard Account role, which allows you to configure wallboard users.
- The Wallboard role should have these permissions:
- Analytics>Conversation Aggregate>View permission
- Analytics>Queue Observation>View permission
- Analytics>Dashboard Configurations>View permission
- Directory>User>View permission
- Routing>Queue>View permission
- Analytics>Dashboard Configurations>Edit permission
- Analytics>Flow Observation>View permission
As an administrator, you can create a wallboard account so that you can display a dashboard without having to pay for and use a full Genesys Cloud license.
- A wallboard account has a reduced permission set compared with a Genesys Cloud user.
- Using the wallboard account allows you to display a wallboard without requiring the use of a full Genesys Cloud license during the billing cycle.
- The first wallboard account is free to use. You will be billed for any wallboard account that you configure after the first one.
To create a Wallboard Account:
- Create a new user. We recommend you use a naming convention like Wallboard User 1, Wallboard User 2, and so on.
- Assign the role Wallboard role to the new Wallboard User you created.
Warning: Do not assign any other role to Wallboard User. If it is assigned another role, you will be charged for the full Genesys Cloud license.
- Create a dashboard.
After you have created the dashboard, you can log in to Genesys Cloud as wallboard user and display your dashboard.
|Month to Month||18.00||19.80||23.40||14.40||
|July 1, 2020||Article created.|