Copy a shift to other days in the schedule
In the schedule editor, you can copy a shift to other days.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Search for the schedule that contains the shift you want to copy to other days in the schedule and select it from the list. The schedule editor opens.
- Select the shift to copy and do one of the following:
- Click the arrow at the end of the Select Action dialog box and select Copy Shift to Days.
- Press Shift+D.
- In the Copy Shift to Days dialog box, for each available date move the slider bar to Yes.
- Click OK.
- Save, publish, or continue editing the schedule.