Series: Work with alert rules
Copy an alert rule
Copy and modify an alert rule when you want to reuse it for another agent or queue. For example, you can copy a rule and apply it to another agent. You can also copy a rule and modify the alert rule for the agent.
- Click the Alerts icon.
- Click Rules.
- Select the rule that you want to duplicate and click Copy.
- On the Copy Alert Rule page, rename the title and optionally update the description.
- Optionally update any of the following metrics that trigger the alert:
- Alert conditions (agent or queue)
- Alert rules
- Users to notify
- Optionally update the alert notification method.
- Click Save.