Series: Manage alerts
Copy an alert rule
Feature coming soon
Copy and modify an alert rule when you want to reuse it for another agent or queue. For example, you can copy a rule and apply it to another agent. You can also copy a rule and modify the alert rule for the agent.
Note: You can copy only one rule at a time.
To copy an alert rule, do the following:
- In the Alert Rules workspace, select the alert rule you want to duplicate.
- Click Copy.
- On the Copy Alert Rule page, rename the title and optionally update the description.
- Optionally update any of the following metrics that trigger the alert:
- Alert conditions (agent or queue)
- Alert rules
- Users to notify
- Optionally update the alert notification method.
- Click Save.
Edit an alert rule :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Delete an alert rule