Series: Manage alerts
Copy an alert rule
Copy and modify an alert rule when you want to reuse it for another agent or queue. For example, you can copy a rule and apply it to another agent. You can also copy a rule and modify the alert rule for the agent.
To copy an alert rule, do the following:
- In the Alert Rules workspace, select the alert rule you want to duplicate.
- Click Copy.
- On the Copy Alert Rule page, rename the title and optionally update the description.
- Optionally update any of the following metrics that trigger the alert:
- Alert conditions (agent or queue)
- Alert rules
- Users to notify
- Optionally update the alert notification method.
- Click Save.