Configure search in Zendesk
After you install PureCloud for Zendesk, you can configure how the integration searches PureCloud and Zendesk.
By default, when agents search for names or numbers before transferring an interaction or making a call, the client returns people and queues from your PureCloud organization and users from your Zendesk organization. As administrators, you can configure the integration to search either people or queues, or neither one.
- In the left navigation pane in Zendesk, click the PureCloud icon.
- Under Search Settings, review the settings.
By default, all settings are selected.
- Search PureCloud People searches people in your PureCloud organization.
- Search PureCloud Queues searches queues in your PureCloud organization.
- Search Zendesk Users searches all users in your Zendesk organization.
For more information, see Search in PureCloud for Zendesk.
- Click Save.
For the other settings, see Settings in PureCloud for Zendesk.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Zendesk.