Configure invite links
- Admin role
Change settings for invite links used to add people to your organization. To create an invite link, see Add people one at a time.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
Update the following settings as needed:
- ON — Automatically sends invites by default when adding people. Admins can still turn it off on a case-by-case basis.
- OFF — Turns Auto Invite off by default and allows admins to select it on a case-by-case basis.
- ON — Enables the current invite link. Turning from OFF to ON also creates a new link.
- OFF — Disables the current invite link permanently.
Allowed Email Domain(s) Specifies the email address domains that a person must use to create a new PureCloud account when responding to a sign-up link.
- Click Save.