Configure the Zoom Meetings integration
After you install a Zoom Meetings license, a Genesys Cloud administrator must add, configure, and grant access to the Zoom Genesys Cloud integration. Administrators should complete the tasks below in order.
- If you have not yet purchased a Zoom Meetings license to use this integration, contact your Genesys Cloud sales representative for assistance.
- Integrations > Integration > All permission (included in the Master Admin role)
Configure the following settings at the organization level within your Zoom Administrator account:
Turn off Waiting Room
Require a meeting passcode
Embed passcode to invite link for one-link join
Allow participants to join before host
- Disable Personal Meetings
Add the integration
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Add Integration.
- In the Search box, type Zoom.
- Locate the card titled Zoom Meetings integration.
- Click Install. Details about the integration appear.
To use the Zoom Meetings integration app, users must have the Zoom Meetings User and Employee roles, or any role with the Integration > zoomMeetings > View and Integration > unifiedCommunications > View permissions. For more information on assigning a role, see Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
Configure and activate
Next, configure and activate the Zoom Meetings integration:
- From the Details tab, accept the default name (Zoom Genesys Cloud integration) or type a different name.
- (Optional) Enter notes in the box provided.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- (Optional) Use the Group Filtering option to restrict access by requiring both the permission and membership in a group. Click Select Group. Only members of the groups you select will be able to view this integration. If you don’t select any groups, all users who have the required permission will see the integration. Note: The displaytype is set to widget by default and cannot be changed.
- Click Save.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click the toggle so that the integration is Active.
- Click Yes. In approximately 5 minutes, or after an application reload, the integration becomes available to users.