Configure inbound email settings
Flow authors can determine how to handle auto-generated incoming email messages, such as out of office notices. By default, the setting is to disconnect. PureCloud replies only to the latest email sent from the customer and not to auto-replies.
- The Auto-Submitted header value is not equal to “no”
- The “Precedence” header contains a value of “bulk”
- The “X-Autoreply” header contains a value of “yes”
To access inbound email settings:
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, click Inbound Email.
Inbound auto-generated email handling
From the list, do one of the following: