Configure inbound email settings
Flow authors can determine how to handle auto-generated incoming email messages, such as out of office notices. By default, the setting is to disconnect.
- The Auto-Submitted header value is not equal to “no”
- The “Precedence” header contains a value of “bulk”
- The “X-Autoreply” header contains a value of “yes”
To access inbound email settings:
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, click Inbound Email.
Inbound auto-generated email handling
From the list, do one of the following: