Configure inbound email settings
Flow authors can determine how to handle auto-generated incoming email messages, such as out of office notices. By default, the setting is to disconnect. Genesys Cloud replies only to the latest email sent from the customer and not to auto-replies. When an inbound email is marked as auto-generated, it is not included in the agent’s reply email.
- The Auto-Submitted header value is not equal to “no”
- The “Precedence” header contains a value of “bulk”
- The “X-Autoreply” header contains a value of “yes”
To access inbound email settings:
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, click Inbound Email.
Inbound auto-generated email handling
From the list, do one of the following:
Genesys empowers more than 7,500 organizations in over 100 countries to improve loyalty and business outcomes by creating the best experiences for customers and employees. Through Genesys Cloud, the #1 AI-powered experience orchestration platform, Genesys delivers the future of CX to organizations of all sizes so they can provide empathetic, personalized experience at scale. As the trusted, all-in-one platform born in the cloud, Genesys Cloud accelerates growth for organizations by enabling them to differentiate with the right customer experience at the right time, while driving stronger workforce engagement, efficiency and operational improvements.