Configure inbound email settings
Flow authors can determine how to handle auto-generated incoming email messages, such as out of office notices. By default, the setting is to disconnect. Genesys Cloud replies only to the latest email sent from the customer and not to auto-replies. When an inbound email is marked as auto-generated, it is not included in the agent’s reply email.
- The Auto-Submitted header value is not equal to “no”
- The “Precedence” header contains a value of “bulk”
- The “X-Autoreply” header contains a value of “yes”
To access inbound email settings:
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, click Inbound Email.
Inbound auto-generated email handling
From the list, do one of the following:
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty.