Add a State action to an inbound email flow
In inbound email flows, states group tasks together into logical units, just as tasks group actions together into logical units. Every email process starts with an initial state.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- From the Toolbox, drag a State option into the Reusable States area.
- In the Reusable States design area, under Name type a unique and concise name for the state.
- To set this state as the starting state, click Set this as the starting state.
- Click Edit State. The state editor opens.
- Using actions in the Toolbox, configure the state according to your design.